Avanti | Now Playing
Share Your Vivid Vision with Your Team, with Cameron Herold
Cameron Herold is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. Cameron’s built a dynamic consultancy – his current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy. What do his clients say they like most about him? He isn’t a theory guy- they like that Cameron speaks only from experience. He earned his reputation as the business growth guru by guiding his clients to double their profit and double their revenue in just three years or less.
Cameron was an entrepreneur from day 1. At age 21, he had 14 employees. By 35, he’d help build his first TWO $100 MILLION DOLLAR companies. By the age of 42, Cameron engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue, and 3100 employees- and he did that in just six years. His companies landed over 5,200 media placements in that same six years, including coverage on Oprah.
Not only does Cameron know how to grow businesses. but his delivery from the stage is second to none- the current publisher of Forbes magazine. Rich Karlgaard, stated “Cameron Herold is THE BEST SPEAKER I’ve ever heard … he hits grand slams.” When Cameron steps off the stage, he doesn’t stop teaching. He is the author of the global best selling business book DOUBLE DOUBLE – in its 7th printing and in multiple translations around the world.
Cameron is a top rated international speaker and has been paid to speak in 26 countries. He is also the top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer leadership events around the world.
- Cameron’s TED Talk
- Why you need to share your vivid vision in a way that everyone in your company can see what you see
- “Meetings Suck”: Cameron’s book about why meetings are often run horribly and how to do it better
- Book in a Box: the company that Cameron advises that helps entrepreneurs write books
- Cameron’s upcoming books on generating free PR and creating vivid visions
- The books that have changed Cameron’s life
- Why you shouldn’t worry about staying cutting edge (but should worry about staying focused)
- Why you need an executive assistant
- Cameron’s near massive heart attack that led him to change his life
- Cameron’s focus on helping entrepreneurs become better coaches and speakers