Avanti | Now Playing
You Must Be Authentic, with Kyle Reyes
Kyle S. Reyes is the President and CEO of The Silent Partner Marketing, a nationwide marketing agency headquartered in Connecticut. Reyes is an acclaimed Keynote Speaker on entrepreneurship, leadership, marketing and social media.
Kyle a former Producer of News and Special Projects worked in broadcast journalism for nearly a decade. His team offers a marketing one-stop-shop, filling the role of a Chief Marketing Officer and support staff at a fraction of the cost of having to worry about the payroll, taxes, benefits, equipment and training.
Reyes has appeared in multiple media outlets including, Fox and Friends, Aol.Com, Yahoo and Bloomberg Business. Reyes blogs every morning and is fueled by coffee and creativity.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Kyle’s journey
- Why you need to stop selling and need to start telling stories
- Why political correctness is killing business and why you need to be authentic
- Why Kyle encourages his team to take risk and is okay when they fail
- Giving yourself — and your team — the flexibility to structure work schedules around life
- How to stay cutting edge
- Why Kyle started his agency
- Why you need to hire an accountant and attorney early
- Why Kyle believes he needs to “piss people off”
- Understanding the pulse of the consumers
- Why you need to question everything
- Kyle’s favorite book: “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook” by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Why Kyle would spend an hour with Ronald Reagan