Avanti | Now Playing
Getting to the Next Level, with Carl Gould
Carl Gould is a business growth entrepreneur who advises organizations to get to the next level. He has built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40. His consulting firm has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses in 35 countries, and his team of mentor coaches has conducted over 75,000 sessions with entrepreneurs and executives worldwide. He has advised over 100 of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest-Growing Companies.
A lifelong entrepreneur and business owner, Gould has been at the forefront of the entrepreneurial community globally. He is an award-winning coach and business mentor. He has teamed up with bestselling author Caryn Kopp on their latest book, Biz Dev Done Right: Demystifying The Sales Process and Achieving The Results You Want. He and his team of mentor coaches have overseen the development of thousands of small businesses on six continents, and have conducted over 50,000 coaching sessions with entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Finding your calling, no matter what your strengths are
- Asking the right questions of your clients and business partners
- How to figure out what your potential clients or customers need and want
- Figuring out and valuing your ‘intangibles’ — what your products uniquely offer
- Lessons from over four decades of entrepreneurship
- Seizing on opportunities when they present themselves