Avanti | Now Playing
Setting Goals and Living Your Best Life, with Jack Daly
Jack Daly is an experienced and inspirational sales trainer and sales coaching expert who inspires audiences to take action in the areas of sales management, corporate culture, and sales training. He brings 30 plus years of field-proven experience from a starting base with CPA firm Arthur Andersen to the CEO level of several national companies. Jack is a proven CEO/Entrepreneur, having built 6 companies into national firms, two of which he has subsequently sold to the Wall Street firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston.
Jack’s role as a sales trainer extraordinaire has helped craft “street tested” sales methodologies that help create truly successful sales professionals and profitable companies. His professional sales trainer know-how has turned him into an accomplished sales coaching authority and author of books including “Hyper Sales Growth,” “The Sales Playbook for Hyper Sales Growth,” and “Paper Napkin Wisdom,” all Amazon #1 Bestsellers.
Jack is an Ironman on seven continents and has completed 92 marathons in over 49 states. He was married to his high school sweetheart Bonnie for 48 years before her passing in 2017 and is the proud grandfather to two grandsons. Jack received his B.S. from LaSalle University, an MBA from Wilmington College, and held the rank of Captain in the U.S. Army.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to have specific goals in order to get any aspect of your life in shape (and why you need to put your goals in writing)
- They key aspect needed in your life in order to have success
- How to make the most of the 168 hours you’re given each week, and how Jack managed to do that with his wife, Bonnie, and in his professional life
- Benefits of delegating tasks that you don’t like or aren’t skilled at
- High payoff activities (HPAs): what they are and how you can leverage them to help manage your time
- Secrets and habits Jack follows that allow him to run marathons and Ironmans at age 69
- Why so many people fail to meet their goals and some of Jack’s tips to make sure you meet yours
- The one thing that is the largest determinant in a person’s sales
- The number one thing to look for when finding an accountability coach
- Jack’s experiences running marathons on all 7 continents
- A tip on how to change your mindset to live a more positive life
- Jack’s story about how he quit his job to pursue his passion, and how it worked out for him in the long run