Avanti | Now Playing
The Leadership Gap, with Lolly Daskal
Lolly Daskal is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world. Her extensive cross-cultural expertise spans 14 countries, six languages and hundreds of companies. As founder and CEO of Lead From Within, her proprietary leadership program is engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference in their companies, their lives, and the world. Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science, and nearly thirty years coaching top executives, Lolly’s perspective on leadership continues to break new ground and produce exceptional results. Of her many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World.
Her writing has appeared in the Harvard Business Review, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others. Lolly’s proprietary insights are the subject of her new book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Learning throughout your life as a means of self development
- Why to avoid being a “fixer” and how to inspire others to succeed
- Shifting your perspective toward becoming a better leader
- Getting commitment from those you lead to be successful
- Turning your focus from your “why” to “who” you are as a leader
- What people who are struggling are doing that they might not realize
- The 7 Archetypes of Leadership that come from rethinking what a leader is
- Gaining confidence from your competencies and capabilities
- Understanding how your “shadow” is impacting those around you